The purpose of the subsidy is to provide financial assistance on behalf of the child for eligible families.
- Child Care Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible families must meet income requirements and not have assets that exceed $1 million
- Must be working full time (30 hours or more), attending school full time (12 credits or more), or in job training (at least 20 hours a week)
- Must contribute to cost of care (co-pay) if applicable
- Eligible Child: Up to the age of 13 or less than 19 if under the Division of Protection and Permanency Child Protective supervision or mentally or physically incapable of self-care U.S. Citizen or qualified legal alien
CHILD CARE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
For additional information on 4CS, please call (973) 684-1904 or fill out the form below.
4CS of Passaic County, Inc.
Two Market Street
Paterson, NJ 07501
Fax Number (973) 684-0468