The purpose of the subsidy is to provide financial assistance on behalf of the child for eligible families.
- Child Care Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible families must meet income requirements and not have assets that exceed $1 million
- Must be working full time (30 hours or more), attending school full time (12 credits or more), or in job training (at least 20 hours a week)
- Must contribute to cost of care (co-pay) if applicable
- Eligible Child: Up to the age of 13 or less than 19 if under the Division of Protection and Permanency Child Protective supervision or mentally or physically incapable of self-care U.S. Citizen or qualified legal alien
How to Apply for NJ Child Care Subsidy
Como Solicitar un Subsidio Para el Cuidado Infantil de NJ
Child Care Subsidy Program Parent Handbook (English)
Child Care Subsidy Program Parent Handbook (Spanish)
Print Application (English and Spanish)
CHILD CARE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
For additional information on 4CS, please call (973) 684-1904 or fill out the form below.
4CS of Passaic County, Inc.
2 Market Street, Suite 300
Paterson, NJ 07501